88 000,00$ CAD / 71 099,62$ USD
Rite Way land roller drums are larger, so they make fewer revolutions and more efficiently press rocks into the ground without rolling the crop out ahead of it. Shorter roller sections, along with 4-way heavy-duty flexible knuckle with a 1 3/4" knuckle pin allows each roller to float independently while maintaining constant ground pressure over changing terrain. Rite Way land rollers fold up to 14’ for transport, so they can be pulled on any road or highway. They fold and unfold in minutes without ever leaving your cab. And with our patented FORWARD™ unfolding system, they can be folded and unfolded simply by driving forward. Finally, it’s easy to tow several pieces of equipment in tandem - such as an air seeder, tank and roller, transport them from field to field, and easily unfold the roller by driving forward. Features: Patented FORWARD™ unfolding system Narrow transport width of 14’ Larger diameter drum Requires less horsepower per square foot to pull Shorter roller sections and 4 way heavy-duty flexible knuckle with a 1 3/4” knuckle pin for constant ground pressure From transport mode to field mode in minutes Taper lock replaceable drum shafts Auto fold hydraulic wing lock Optional acre meter, ideal for rental purposes
R.A. West International , Vulcan, Alberta
42 500,00$ CAD / 33 123,50$ USD
Riteway Bale Carrier by Haukaas
The Bale Cart is designed for farmers and ranchers with large numbers of bales to move. Just like the grain cart, which is a link between your combine and the semi-truck, the Bale Cart is the best link between your baler and the semi-truck.
By gathering bales for efficient loading onto a semi-trailer, you can accomplish in hours what it used to take you days to do. The Bale Cart allows you to gather and set up to 1,000 bales per day into semi load groups. And once you have them in groups, it takes less than 10 minutes to load the bales tube-style onto a semi-trailer. In this fashion, one person can easily gather and move up to 120 bales per hour.
This is what you can do with the Bale Cart
- Pick bales from 48” to 72” in diameter.
- Gently gather bales without damaging the wrapping.
- Pick up bales at over 4 mph and move from bale to bale at 6 mph or faster.
- Pick up and move 10 bales at a time.
- Gather Bales into groups to load onto semi-trailer.
- Set the bales in rows with the right spacing to allow a semi and trailer to drive between them for efficient tube-style loading.
- Set bales down or load onto in the same position or flat side, to decrease spoilage, and decrease the chances of the bale rolling.
- Haul the bales up to 4 miles. Bales are held securely with a front and rear gate.
- Quickly remove ba
Flaman Sales , Nisku, Alberta
61 000,00$ CAD / 48 745,41$ USD
Riteway 50' Upgraded F3-50 Land Roller with 5/8 Drum and Truck Tires
Designed to shape to your field, the Rite Way Land Rollers prepare your land for optimum performance.
Rite Way land roller drums are larger, so they make fewer revolutions and more efficiently press rocks into the ground without rolling the crop out ahead of it.
Shorter roller sections, along with 4-way heavy-duty flexible knuckle with a 1 3/4” knuckle pin allows each roller to float independently while maintaining constant ground pressure over changing terrain.
Riteway rollers are easily transported from field to field because they fold up narrower, and can be folded and unfolded in minutes.
- Patented Forward Unfolding System
- Auto-fold Hydraulic Wing Lock
- Larger diameter, heavy wall drum 5/8" Premium Heavy Wall
- Taper Lock Replaceable Drum Shafts
- Floating Centre Axle
- Telescopic Draft Arm
- Light Package
- Safety Chains
- (8) 17.5 Truck Tire Upgrade
- 20' - 10' - 20' Wing Configuration
- 26,100 lbs Heavier Model
- 50' Transport Length
- Narrow transport width F3-50 is 12' (Standard transport model width is 13’6”)
Flaman Sales , Nisku, Alberta